Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Some things about me

Investigating Benji's blog I decided to copy one of his entries cos I thought it was cool.
So, here are some true things about me:

I'm right handed, but left eyed (annoying for archery).
I cry at a lot of TV programmes (especially ones with dying polar bears) and films (romantic ones).
I thought the English Patient was boring.
I think I am friendly.
I think I am sometimes too nice.
I love skiing.
I like sailing, and swimming, and rowing, and water skiing, and scuba diving.
I have a tattoo of a shark on my back.
I have just taught myself to knit (but having a bit of an issue with purling).
I don't have a job at the moment.
I am always having ideas but I don't know where to go with them.
I love watching films. Well, good ones anyway (went to see The Departed last night - great film).
I am currently trying to write my first screenplay.
I can't drink coffee - it gives me a headache.
I prefer Gordon Ramsay to Jamie Oliver.
I like watching sport.
I like summertime.
I love animals.
I don't have a boyfriend at the moment.
I also don't have any money at the moment.
I don't really drink much.
I love making cakes and biscuits and also I like cooking for lots of people but not just for myself.
I think the Queen is great. I'd really like to meet her. I've met the Duke of Edinburgh.
My first crush was on Adam Ant.
I love my sheepskin boots.
I like wearing brightly coloured boy-pants, not those teeny g-strings.
I love the British countryside.
I love sitting in front of a fire with a book and a freshly cooked scone with strawberry jam.

6 Comments:

Blogger Benji said...

Good listing. Nice to see we agree on some things and not on others. Gordon Ramsay over Jamie. Pah. the skiing and lack of a job I can get right behind but not drinking. Shame. I'm fascinated by the screenplay thing. Whatdatden?

p.s. Top film tip. The new Bond. It good. It very very good.

17/11/06 7:01 pm  
Blogger Benji said...

Hey Tori, did you know that Craig is closing the FFF blog? That's such a shame isn't it.

23/11/06 8:58 am  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

oh no! been away for a few days, read your comment and just been to check FFFG... that's sad. kind of not surprised. like you - he introduced me properly to this whole blogging thing. shucks. it is a shame.

23/11/06 11:20 pm  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

p.s. top film tip - YES! went to see it on Monday. BRILLIANT! And OMG he is seriously fit. nice big hands too.

Also, can highly recommend 'The Departed'.

23/11/06 11:21 pm  
Blogger Benji said...

So, you like the big handed man yes? Not sure about 'The Departed', not a massive Scorcesse fan...

24/11/06 6:26 am  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

oh yes, a man needs big hands...

i'm not a huge scorcese fan either (really didn't like Gangs of New York) but really enjoyed this one.

24/11/06 5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home