Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What Am I Meant To Do?

So have been working for a couple of weeks now. The three days a week thing turned into all five days last week. Think of the money, think of the money. Anyway, they have a new person now (after I turned them down, natch) so only need me for another week. Which means I have to ponder what to do again. Grrr. I really have no clue. I don't think PR on a permanent basis is for me though. Too much annoyance. At least I know I can actually do it if I put my mind to it. It's definitely not rocket science, as everyone used to say to me (and I agreed with them then anyway), and some of it is admittedly fun. But to be honest, at the moment, I can't be arsed.

Went to London at the weekend to visit friends. Had a really nice chilled time. Haven't seen them since before I went away. We chatted, boogied, ate lots, drank a bit, went for a run in Regent's Park past London Zoo (quite surreal and I'm sure I heard a lion roar). Great.

And then went to a gig last night as part of Oxjam. Great gig at the Waterfront in Norwich: Lick the Dice (all about 12 years old I think, but very snazzy on the guitars), Lot 55 (cute guitarist who looked like a a slightly rosy cheeked younger brother of Gary Oldman), The Pistolas (freaky lead singer, bit too heavy, but great last song) and CORD, who I have mentioned on here before. Their first album is out this week. James (lead singer) is looking more and more like a rock star. And despite the skinny jeans, dodgy shiny jacket, side-parted slightly longish hair and MAN JEWELLERY, he is still incredibly sexy on stage. Don't know what it is.

Sorry (although by reading this you have no idea that I've been elsewhere on the internet for the past half an hour since writing the previous paragraph), just got totally distracted by You Tube. Another one of those 'damn-why-didn't-I-think-of-that' things. Just been bought by Google for $Xbillion!

Anyway, you know what, I really don't have anything interesting to say. Working every day really does stifle creativity...(!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home