Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Doing nothing

At the moment, I am mastering the art of doing nothing. Kind of. I sit at my desk at work, and don't really know what to do. I'm kind of having a crisis of confidence or something. So, I check out some websites, read my emails, read some magazines, shuffle some papers, and think about tidying my desk. I don't usually get round to actually tidying my desk because that's a bit too obvious for everyone else to see. And it seems to pass the time. But I have to say, doing nothing's not all it's cracked up to be. I need to get motivated. They randomly gave me a pay rise today. Good job they are in another office, away from the procrastination. Perhaps they twigged I've been going for interviews and maybe they do actually want to keep me there?! Who knows. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth though, so thanks very much!

This post was inspired by 'La la la', today's post on Flip Flop Flying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home