Monday, September 05, 2005

Why am I here?

And other rubbish. I turned down a job today. I've done that three times this year. Not the same job, obviously. I think I must be turning into some kind of interview whore - see how many I can get and then turn them all down NYAH HA HAAA. It stresses me out every time. And every time I do the whole 'soul searching' and 'what do I want to do with my life' thing, and then actually end up doing nothing. So, there we are. I could have changed my life, but I didn't.

But of course, that all pales in comparison to all the mega horrible stuff going on in the world at the moment. New Orleans and the whole hurricane thing is just horrendous. And the death stampedes in Bagdhad. And just general nastiness in the world. It's so upsetting that generally I try not to think about it. It's a bit of an ostrich perspective, but it would properly overwhelm me and then I'd spend most of my time crying. So perhaps I should be happy all the time, and try to make other people a bit happier and then that's my bit done?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home