Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fame at last

Ha ha! My name was mentioned on Craig's blog yesterday... He's doing this new Minipops/Atlas thing and I made a suggestion about some Minipops for Monaco. Coooool.

Also, just checked out Cord's blog after the gig. Their press guy is the same guy who looks after the Arctic Monkeys. That must be very exciting for them considering the amount of publicity those guys are getting at the moment. Well, their music is great but you do need good people supporting you too. Coooool.

Today is going to be a productive day. It has to be. I have been seriously lacking in any kind of work-related motivation recently. It could have a little bit to do with the fact that not much is going on in my world at the moment, and when there isn't that much I tend to do even less. How does that work?

6 Comments:

Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Hey - I've just put your blog in my links. So now you're REALLY famous! ;)

30/1/06 6:12 pm  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Cooool. I shall put yours in mine!

30/1/06 6:50 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Great - thankyou!

31/1/06 11:24 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Hey - haven't heard from you in a while. Are you too famous to write your blog any more! ;)

7/2/06 11:56 am  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Ha! Hello - just visited your blog before looking at mine! Ha ha. Yes, I am Faaaaar too famous... actually just haven't had anything much interesting to write about and also being lazy!

7/2/06 1:38 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

No! - surely you've got something to write about.

7/2/06 4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home