Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Art and stuff

So, newly discovered stuff I like via a post on Flip Flop Flying again directing me to a website... and found some super cool artists. I wish I could be an artist. Although, actually, I think everyone can be. So I don't know why I just said that. Some people have more to say I guess. More to express. Or at least can do it in a way that other people identify with.

Margaret Kilgallen
She's dead. She died from breast cancer when she was 33. Isn't that just the saddest thing. I love her designs, especially this one...












Anyway, there are loads of other cool people on there so check it out.

Hmmm, what other artists do I like? I have quite particular taste, but don't really remember the names. I just know what I do and don't like. Will try to think and give examples of people who do super stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home